I put up a post the other day including 2 screenshots of 2 different convos with 2 different women from various time periods in my life. Most of you probably know what I'm talking about.

Well, the girl who was a cunt to me actually messaged me tonight after I went radio silent on her and carried on with my life. I was under the impression that I'd lost frame with her, and DEER'd a bit too hard, and perhaps I did. So I just assumed that was done and moved on.

Anyway, she messaged me tonight out of the blue and admitted that she found me attractive, and that she liked the fact that she could be "brutal" and that I was "man enough" to still want to talk or deal with her, essentially meaning my frame held up better than I thought. She also followed it up by saying she likes to "wean" out the weak people, lol. The thing is, as much of a cunt as she was, I was not in my emotions about it even 1%, but the reason I brought the issue here was because I wanted some answers and to figure out what I'd done wrong etc in order to get better results. It was purely analytical.

To me, what she said sounds like a load of shit - I do believe she was just reacting aggressively to my initial aggressive approach, I don't think she's like that with everyone because anyone who behaves like that is 100% a cunt, but on some level I'd probably understand it if she's being hit up by hundreds of thirsty losers every day. So apparently I did handle this better than I thought, either that, or whatever options she previously thought were better have either dried up, or bored her. Also, I think similarly to Patrice O'Neal, I also like to hunt bears, I just don't know why.

She is certainly in her masculine energy (or was initially), but she is definitely hot and feminine looking too. I would not LTR this girl, but I would absolutely bang it all day. What do you guys think about this situation? I definitely need to get laid again but I also don't want to reward her for being a cunt.

I know it seems like I'm overthinking this shit when she's now exactly where I want her, but as I've relayed to you guys multiple times, I am out of practice, haven't been laid in a while, and it surprised me (when it shouldn't have) that she would do a total u-turn. Someone help me break this down, so I don't have to analyse shit like this in future.