I've come to realize that mine like many others on this journeys biggest problem is scarcity and desperation. I have OCD and ADHD so its probably a little exasperated. But I think its even more amplified by the fact that I know I should be slaying. On paper at the very least I should be able to get consistently laid but I have almost 0 results. I've gotten better in the last few months but nowhere where I want to be.

I've had a consistent problem with oneitis and getting attached. Everytime its a new girl and my brain convinces me she'll be the last girl like this. Whats worse is I actually tend to initially attract these girls but always fumble. Its maddening. I can't let go my brain equates more effort into better results, I also think its a mix of ego, if I could just show these girls the real me they would love me, which is what I've found in most girls who are forced to hang around me. The drop off usually comes when interacting not in person.

I'm trying to build abundance but I can't because of scarcity and I can't get rid of scarcity because I have no abundance. Right now I have this idea of sex and female validation as the pinnacle of male existence probably because I dont have a purpose. I want to get it out of my system so I can pursue my real goals. As it is now everything im doing is with the goal of getting girls even if I tell myself its not.

Right now theres this girl.... I know whos exactly my type and a freak in bed and she was digging me and stopped answering now my brains telling me to send her another message and I cant imagine their being a better girl, well I can but I for some reason I need her to fufill me, I've convinced myself it wont be the same.

I've tried dating apps, night game, cold approach and im getting better but zero results, yet due to scarcity. How do I take action to shift away from this mentality? Monk mode? How do you beat the catch 22.