Ive seen high smv guys not go home with girls, and ive stayed until bars closed and seen low to mid smv guys with chicks making out calling ubers home. Its just weird to see. Ive personally been on both ends. The guy going home with a chick and the guy empty handed while an objectively lower smv guy has a girl to go home with. And no, its not because they had "more game"... it just seems like certain situations play out differently, like for example i have 3 girls to pick from and i use the bathroom and talk to someone else and return 20 minutes later someone else is talking to them. Then i talk to someone else for 30 minutes and an hour later they go home with the objectively lower smv guy who scooped up on them while i was in the bathroom, ive also been on the vice versa end of this.

It just seems like pure luck almost.

I would also meet some people at a bar and see two strangers hooking up, and the guy is objectively lower smv than me, and he is going home with a girl. Vice versa ive been in the other shoes.

Just doesnt seem that high smv guy going out = laid /// low smv guy going out = not laid . Ive seen hot girls go home with super mid guys

Just seems like luck mixed with random timing (good or bad) and some effort determines who you go home with. SMV helps but sometimes girls just get the low hanging fruit too. They wont go for the highest smv man, they just go for whatever guy has good timing and effort to talk to them.