So long story short, a few hours ago I met the one that redpilled me about 5-6 years ago when I was 18 and on my way to go to college. Left a good LTR for her.

We met at the club. I was sitting at the bar with a friend and when I turned my head to the crowd, I saw a familiar face coming towards me. It was the girl that I would've recognized in a million people. Unchanged, physically, but clearly matured.

We approached each other and small talked for 2 mins. Her body language was submissive, her energy turned towards me. It was like a shock for both of us.

I am 10x better than I was back when I was 18, and if I had knowledge of TRP back in the day, this bitch would've worshipped me even today, after we've ended things 6 years ago.

I come to find out she came out of her relationship of 5-6 years a few months ago. It was with the guy that she left me for, back when I acted like a trash fucking ass beta.

This meeting tonight triggered many things in me, like looking back on my life and how the fuck did 6 years went by this fast, now at 24, but it did not trigger passion or love for her again. It did trigger lust, because I want to fuck her one more time so fucking bad, and I have this feeling that I could do that and she knows this too, like she would want this.

Anyway we exchanged instagram and I left the conversation, as she was with another guy (possibly dating this guy, fwb, but not in a LTR with him, cause it's too early since her break-up).

Now I know she is in her hoe and rebound phase. She was 6 years in a LTR and now she wants to experiment, at 22. She is 22 and I am 24.

The fun part is that I've been thinking of her for the past week and a half and here she comes man. And she also said that "Oh, I've been thinking about you in the past few days, really asking X and Y how am I doing and what I've been up to" (those guys are common friends, as I used to be in the same classroom in highschool with them and I still kept in touch with one of them. The other one was her step brother, which was a good friend of mine back then).

Now I don't really believe in this wooo woo spiritual bullshit, but come the fuck on man, how the fuck can this happen like this? the coincidence is really strong here. Also, I think her birthday was tonight as far as I could recall, and I might be able to play with her on this spiritual shit fact.

Anyways, I would like to fuck/date her again so bad, like a revenge thing. But also for the passion man. I am dating right now for 7 months a really good LTR prospect girl, but I swear man the rush of passion and excitement you get from a girl like the one above is out of this world.

I would not LTR her even a bit, but I would definetly fuck her GUTS out again.

What would your advice be here? This meeting kind of motivated me to build my own social media brand of myself more strongly, to succeed more, it kind of bringed me back to wanting the joy of life again, after being bored for kind of a long time. I am on my grind 24/7, financially, physically and emotionally and the way I would approach this situation now is soooo different than 6 years ago.

Have to mention that she was not alone tonight. She was with a guy, possibly fwb or dating, but not LTR. So we couldn't hang out for more after we've exchanged instagram, now I'm a guitar player, kickboxer, good paying job living on my own, ripped and have a side-business, but didn't really maximized my social media brand. Really miles from where I was from back in the day, but the feelings triggered tonight are so strong, like I found again a "reason" to be the apex in everything I do, after a long time of "burning out"