Basically about a month ago I got approached by a girl at college. She told me that she had to spend time building up the courage to approach me.

From then onwards she initiated everything. She asked me out on 3 dates, told me that all her friends were jealous that she got to me first, told me that she masturbates thinking about me, initiated sex, every 5th sentence that came out of her mouth was complimenting my looks, etc etc. I got proper Chad treatment from her. She even told me "you're in the top 5 - 1% of males".

Fast forward a couple of weeks she randomly texts me saying that i'm nice but she didn't feel a connection and she's not ready to date right now. A week later she finds a boyfriend who's really nothing special.

I lost track of the amount of times this shit happened. A girl approaches me with clear intentions and gets bored of me almost immediately. It's not like I REEEEE at women like the stereotype of an incel. I'm just awkward and boring, have no social media, low snapscore etc. Is this really enough to make a man an almost 23 year old incel who can't even get a hookup? I want to fucking kill myself. This is seriously devastating to me. There's clearly something absolutely repulsive about me as a person