One of my best friends has a toxic thing going on with probably the ultra mega psycho cunt of all time.

She’s hella manipulative - will dominate her female friends and basically pimp them out to my boy’s friends just so she can be around my boy. She’s done it in the past w me. Once she gets us hooked on a bitch; she’ll begin using said bitch as a bargaining chip to hang out with my friend. If we don’t comply with her demands of setting her up to hang with him, the bitch gets yanked away.

She is aware I’m his best friend and whenever she notices I’m fucking w a new chick, she’ll go.out of her way to become close w said chick and then start manipulating to insert herself into the set.

I recently posted ab this chick that fucked me off bc of my age. Up until literally Friday we were gravy potatoes everything was going great. As it turns out, it had nothing to do w that and was literally all bc of this chick’s manipulating tactics. On Friday my boy was fed up w chick so he fucks her off. She has a psychotic break down - calls him 100+ times and ends up kicking down his door. As well as threatened to blackmail him etc etc. During this process, she also talked an insane amount of shit to my chick to the extent that she was like yea ripperoni.

Last night she uses my chick as a bargaining chip. I had to separate them and purge her by showing her all the facts.

Avoid these types of women like the fucking plague - never stick ya dick in crazy.

What are your signs of a crazy bitch? This chick disguises it damn well like i thought she was normal first month or so that I knew her despite my boy’s warnings.