with the advent of remote work, I was wondering why aren't more american men leaving the country for a cheaper place where there are friendlier and better-looking women, like asia or eastern europe? is remote work for an american company while living abroad as an expat extremely rare and not viable, i.e. companies don't usually agree to this, thus it's unrealistic to strive for remote work? or is there some legal/tax issue? because i know the issue isn't getting a visa there, as americans are very welcome in 2nd world countries. i'm sure middle class men with respectable six figure incomes aren't as stupid as choosing to stay and deal with the horrendous american women instead willingly, so i'm trying to figure out the reason, because my goal is to do just that - get remote work, leave and utilize the american passport and dollar elsewhere, even though i work a shitty job currently.

i know i'd be living a much better life with even a $50k income say in thailand or belarus, than with a 100k income in the US.