Recently a son of my moms fellow worker got stabbed at night.He was good guy not the type of the guy that makes problems.He was walking at night with his female friend and some guys started provocating them,he just told them to stop and one of them stubbed him in the throat,he only by pure luck survivied. Recently in my country two professional mma fighters were walking at the night and some guys stubbed them with knives,one died and the other is in coma. In my country it is illegal to carry gun or knife and you could get at least 3 years in prison for that and a police record yet a lot of psychopaths are walking around there who dont care. I was in the club with my guys and one got really drunk and felt bad so he was on the floor outside of dance floor near bathroom.3-4 our guy friends went home and there were only left 3 of us that werent drunk and one drunk friend. I and one my friend went for jackets while our friend stayed alone and one guy said "Look how he is lying there I will beat the shit out of him" without any reason,by pure luck there was other friend who heared that and grabbed that guy for throat and got into his face and asked him who will he beat. But anyway its scary how many twisted minded people are out there around us and we are in contact with them every day,I mean to beat the guy who didnt do you anything and who is laying there helpless is scary and sick. I was also with one my friend in the caffe just once after the 00 a.m and group of guys just approached us and they decided between themselves that they wont stabb us because one of them found a friend ilkable. My mother and father were always telling me that I should go out at night,that then a lot of problematic people are grouping but I always laughed at and opposed them. How can a decent men protect and save his life in this sick world.I mean clearly martial arts are shit because they are made for fair play and in real life no one is attacking fair.