Ive always been a rather intimidating guy, not the biggest, but intimidating in a naturally muscular athletic frame and high testosterone feature face type of way (read: traditional masculine facial traits).

Im 26 and recently went through some major life changes. I secured a career that pays me well, and in a white collar industry thats pretty open minded to being tattooed (new generation i guess). Ive always wanted some since 18, but held off because i was living with my parents and i didnt have expendable money like that and also was worried about getting a job. So anyways fast forward to now...with all this new money and "career permission" over the course of 3 months I got two full sleeves done, but it basically feels mentally as if I got them done overnight.

On top of that I jumped on my first steroid cycle within these same 3 months I got tattooed. Iver been lifting naturally for almost 10 years and did my research. I did the most basic, safe, bang for your buck steroid cycle, which is known to many as the "beginners cycle" and went from 190 to 210 pounds. Im not saying I gained 20 pounds of muscle or anything but I am basically the same body fat proportionally ive been at 190, just 20 pounds bigger, its crazy.

So basically Im 5'11 210 pounds now, with sleeves, what felt like overnight from being 190 my whole life which was "respectfully big" . I am aware that I have similar proportions to professional rugby and NFL or MLB baseball players now, whereas 190 is more like varsity athlete tier.

Because of this transformation, I feel amazing. My SMV in the dating world has undoubtedly increased. I feel a lot more respect from men, but that was never an issue before. Its just that I feel a lot of Fear from men now, and it makes me uncomfortable. I want friendly vibes, I dont want to scare people.

But I just had a bad day recently. I was walking around with my muscles and tattoos out (sounds vain but in other words i was wearing a tank top and shorts as I live near a beach), and a lot of people at night walking their dogs seemed to avoid me, which was unusual behavior. I called an Uber to drop me off there earlier, and the guy seemed super rigid and palpably scared while driving me there. Later that same night an older lady picked me up with Uber and I felt fear in the car, which was not usual. I think at the end of the day im this 210 pounds muscular tattoo stranger guy theyre alone with, something i never really considered when i was 185 pounds (more normie "in shape") and not tattooed.

How can I take the edge off? I want to be the best version of myself. But if it means scaring society and getting pussy as a side effect its kind of bittersweet.