so last night I was at the bar; end up picking up an absolute dime.

we go sit at a booth while we’re waiting for the uber. all of a sudden, two tall ass fools walk up. One guy (guy A) just plops his ass down next to my bird; the other one (guy B) leans in on the booth on my side and basically closes me in.

they’re both like 6ft 2 but not that jacked. I’m a 5”8 king and besides the chick, by myself.

Guy B says “hey have u guys seen Batman begins? Doesn’t guy a look like so and so from the movie?”

I say nah he looks like the joker. And quietly lean in on guy b and say “i know what you guys are trying to do; there’s a bunch of other birds here, quit wasting ur time n go rizz we’re literally waiting on uber.”

Guy B tries to make it loud and say nah nah we’re not doing anything just asking a question blah blah blah.

I ask him what kinda watch he’s wearing and he pulls out his citizen. He asks me what am I wearing and I whip out the rolex.

In the end, chick fucked them off too and said it was nice talking to you but were leaving. And we dip. I hear guy B yell out “fuck you” to me as we’re leaving.

I got the end result that I wanted; banged the chick but it fucking pisses me off when some random dude I don’t even know tries to swoop on my bitch in front of my face. like how dumb do u gotta be to try and Rizz a chick that’s obviously already one on one w another dude.

Ik it’s supposed to be on the girl to tell em to fuck off and by getting mad I look beta. I just feel like I get hella territorial the second I see another dude trying to talk to one of my chicks in front of me.

How could I have handled the situation better/how do I dominate the scenario? Should I have stopped them the moment they tried to sit down at our booth or what?