Hi, fellas. I hope you all doing well.

Last year I graduated from uni, this year I attended in an exam for studying master degree and I got pretty high exam result. I have enough certificates for getting a job in my profession and I am about to get a job by the end of this year. But there is a problem.

I was such a dumbass who didn't care about his reputation. I hurt girls a lot in recent past, at first it was cool to play with their emotions and manipulate them (call me jerk but please don't judge me on this one). But then an epiphany phase emerged. I realized that I will see the same women in the workplace which I am about to go (yes, I am "genius"). My community is a small one and it possible for me to be in the same workplace with one of them.

I made a little research type of thing and I realized that I can't send cv to one damn company due to this problem. The girls I have messed with are like stars in the night, they occupied the whole fucking organisation. I don't really know what to do. I will assume the worst scenario and write down all my questions.

How should I interact with women in the workplace? I mean if there is some TRP reading for this, please share a link with me.

What could happen the worst if I end up being in one company in which there is one of the girls I mentioned.

Should I try to rebuild healthy coworker relationship with them or I should keep my interactions in minimum degree?

P.s. I am not a teenager who thinks that all girls are enemies to him. I say that they will mock me down because only them and I know what I did to them. I hope none of you will judge me for this. Even if you judge, at least give a solid advice too.

Thanks in advance, brothers.