While I am as far from the Gigachad from Chadistan as one gets, I can manage to get interests from here and there. But for whatever reason, I always find that I am actually quite disgusted by the basic bitches that I'm stuck with for now, due to my own socio-economic conditions, of course.

It doesn't help that I live in a weird conservative hellscape, where things only happen under the hood (think the "love hotels" thing. Unless you live in the posh top 5% areas, that's the only thing for couples in India, for now.)

I also have a free hand with paid hookers, or even the occasional masturbation, I simply don't find any reason to even speak with most of the entitled women (teenage to 25's), besides the basic social etiquette or work-related stuff, in my age group.

I have tried to approach plain Jane types, who seem not to be totally self-absorbed and actually seem like long-term options, but I don't find any spark in here either.

For some reason, it's often the much older boss bitch, feminist nutcases I'll get the most spark with. It doesn't take long to figure out these women are mentally unstable, BPD types, but something in them has me hooked (hence the post).

It's obvious to me these women are trouble, but I feel an instant thrill for these types, for some reason, which I haven't found in other 'normal' feminine ones. Just a few days back, I had to delete this single, milf's number, because she just kept wasting my time (basically, wanted free attention i guess).

How do I stop thinking about these lost causes? I really want to focus on ordinary, real women of my age, but I just can't. Why?