So, basically, I agree with everything the TRP lays out about ruthlessness of dating/relationships; hypergamy, AF/BB, ASD, AWALT, frame, etc., the whole package.

But I'm also religious af! In fact, this pessimism about relationships, and life in general, itself is a big part of our religion (Buddhism); so the general thrust we've always gotten, and I agree with, is life is already royally fucked up own its own. Disease, poverty, old age, conflict, violence, disappointments. So don't go around fucking it up even more!

Instead, you should be compassionate, have empathy, choose non-violence, avoid ego boosting, etc.--you get the point. Be humble and grounded, basically.

But I also KNOW that game works. I've tried to 'run' it in my own unconscious (and now conscious) ways. However, here's the dilemma I'm facing: I'm already too fucking concerned about the women and other people who are going to get damaged by this shit. I just care too fucking much. And I just help it.

I really don't think there's any such thing as ethical game. So if someone is running game, someone somewhere is obviously going to get fucked up, eventually. Be it the Alpha Widow, the Clueless Beta, or the larger culture that's going to descend into degeneracy (single moms, divorces, etc.)

Ideally I, or any religious person for that matter, would've preferred to get with a simple, virgin girl with similar goals and values. Someone to stick together with through the thick and thin, no matter what. But in this and day, I'm uncertain if that's even a possibility.

So, what the hell is a religious guy even supposed to do?

PS: Please don't get sidetracked with "religion is BS", etc. It's not helpful at all.