after you started observing life through a redpill lens did you notice this with respect to both men and women?

guys will give you really bad fashion advice if you get too much female attention for it. They will ask you to shave if you grow a beard telling how it looks bad on you yet women will like it and strange girls will stare at you more than before.

girls will often fancy and flirt with you in front of normies. as a result the betas who fancy them will use a feminine method of telling you about how the girl is low value, isn't hot, or something like, "ewww, you like her?"or the classic , "she's a whore".

they will pine for the girl but will be unsuccessful with her so they will become angry at both you and the girl. sometimes you might bang her just out of spite for those men you thought were your friends but sometimes you won't because of it being a place you don't want to shit at.

gymcells will lose their mind and throw a fit because most girls in the group will want to be with you. Years of his hard work didn't pay off.

women will get angry if you don't make a move or reciprocate back. I had this one chick when I was in high school. She was basically performing the female version of molestation on me (she was hot af I was autistic so it balances out). she was rubbing her feet against mine, running her hands through my thighs in front of the teacher. we didn't talk or flirt much before. I had a gf back then and was a complete beta and didn't reciprocate. So, eventually the hb started acting like a bitch to me.

women will flirt with you in the open but will try to save their reputation in front of their female friends by trying to make it look like she isn't flirting.

when you are alone they will try to touch you a lot and again if you don't reciprocate she will turn into a bitch after a few days.

women in 40s will be much more aggressive and blunt. they will ask your friends directly to introduce them to you. younger women will do the same but in a sort of discreet way.

men will often band together to start rumours about you being a player or being gay but contrary to their motive the girls will laugh it off and still give more attention to you which in turn make the men sort of threatening violence against you for some made up reason, which they aren't going to follow through at the end.

men will be eager to be your friend until you start to or atleast seem to bang a few chicks in that group they will sort of ostracize you.