I made a post here last week. I lost my best girlfriend ever. We were in no contact for about 3 months before I contacted her to say I changed ((I dumped her twice))

We managed to have a pretty intimate convo over text but she has found a new beta provider.

Recently the past month or so, I have been posting a lot. I recently went to the Amazon Rainforest and have been posting lots of adventurous things on Instagram. Rising horses, jungle treks, dolphin watching, visiting an island full of monkeys, jet ski, island hopping. Been going out a lot with friends and clubbing, putting it on instagram too. Genuinely having a good time.

Recently I was thinking about doing a grand gesture to her. But I thought fuck it, I tried hard enough I’m not going out like a beta. I thought fuck it, I’ll just post a few snapchats of me and my hot plate going on a hiking date. Previously I have been dating other girls but because I dumped my ex I didn’t want to rub it in her face since I’m trying to get back with her. She made it clear she doesn’t want me back so I’m just posting whatever now. She’s watching everything

Well, my ex has been posting a bunch of depressed statuses and things on instagram. All it took for me was to post another girl (who I think is roughly equal smv to her). And not all the beta things like “I will fix X Y Z” to persuade her to take me back

I thought dread doesn’t work on exes ‘s. Only LTR or plates. What gives?