Long story short, LTR and I got into some heated arguments where I lost my cool and said some things to her that she didn’t like. We’ve been having a period for the past 2 days where she’s seemingly dwelling on it and that “she doesnt want to be with someone that is disrespectful towards her in the heat of the moment” and she says this has happened on numerous occasions.

Normally I’d go cold if she threatened a break up or if she gave me the silent treatment and within 6hours to half a day she’d come back and act like nothing happened.

Currently she’s being a bit colder than I’m used to. I call her every once in a while and play it cool while she’s saying things like “im processing things and deciding wether i want to continue or not” which is obvious beta bait and I doubt she means what she’s saying

Is it better to reach out intermittently and play it cool and act like I’m unphased and just enjoying myself. Or should I go cold and wait till she reaches out and snaps out of this phase.

As my friend has described to me. I’ve caused her hurt and pain with my consistent disrespect and trying to distance myself is only going to soldiy to her that I don’t care so she’s going to try to detach and move on.

What should I be doing right now?