Long story short me and my ltr will have a toxic phase every once in a while. I’ll lose my cool or she’ll lose her cool resulting in us being not so kind to one another. Other than that sex is great. Great vibes. We go on long trips every once in a while and have a great time. Well rounded ltr.

A few weeks ago she was acting bitchy so I said to her stop being bitchy and acting like a bitch or I won’t interact with you. She got mad about that. We didnt talk for a few hrs. She says she doesn’t like when I’m disrespectful and call her names etc etc.

Fast forward to a a couple nights ago where we were out and I lost my cool at her and went off on her and said to her she’s being a bitch. We go back and forth I try to deescalate then I drop her home at her request.

Next day she says that she doesn’t want to be with someone that loses his cool at her and calls her a bitch and that I need to cut that out and next time it happens she’s out. She says that we need to take a step back and build a foundation in our relationship. Wasn’t sure what she meant so I deflected and ignored it and said that we can each work on our problems while we’re together and that I don’t do breaks. She says she’s at work right and will call me back on her lunch break.

Later that night I text her “how’s work” she replies with “works fine”. I call her a short while later and she doesn’t pick up. I text her “call me back”. Next morning I give her another call and then text her this : https://ibb.co/MS16dQj

To be honest she is somewhat toxic herself and does enjoy the push and pull. I spin plates on the side and what not but obviously I want to learn from this situation. What is the best course of action in terms of damage control. And what is the possibility that she won’t be reaching out