Gents,

Went out with this girl last night. She’s got a great body and personality - so I was really into it. Very physical, a ton of PDA, and we had a good time. We ended up going back to my car and just started making out. She starts touching me intimately, so we made moves to her place. She mentioned that she wasn’t going to fuck me, which I obviously disarmed by saying “yeah, I wanna watch this documentary; don’t distract me.”

We go to her place, and it’s pretty much on. She tries to play coy/tease, more shit tests. passed them all, and she asked her roommate for condoms (should mention, I overheard her roommate saying not to fuck me, blah blah blah - this chick was huge and is over 27).

Every time I tried to get her clothes off, she’d resist. Saying “I told you no clothes off!” I’d pull away, try again a couple of minutes later only after she would initiate contact (kissing, etc.), but she didn’t let it go beyond just fingering her / jerking me off. She was soaking wet, and so was I.

I spoke to her about her hesitation and she mentioned that she’s only had sex in her last relationship, and was worried this would be meaningless for me, wanted to know how often I had sex and with who. She wanted to know if we could be committed in the future and whatnot. I was empathetic and just said “we don’t have to do this tonight if you’re not ready.”

Got up, got dressed, left. She asked me to text her when I got home, did that, and haven’t responded to her text yet.

I like her, but how do I go about this? Let her initiate first? Let her hamster a bit? Please let me know what you think.