You guys know I haven't had success with women (for a multitude of reasons), but I absolutely get 0 IOI's. Not one, never fucking ever. At the bar, store, gym, fucking everywhere I go. All my attempts shot down, not even entertained. Never given any chances, I don't mean to sound pitiful but that's just the truth. I can feel some negativity when this happens (and even some right now as I type this), but it's controlled. I'd still do all the things I do now even if I had success (gym, learning, cold approaching, chasing excellence, you fucking name it).

This is not me giving up, but I see the writing on the wall. So almost every time I'm rejected, I think "it's not enough" referring to my current SMV. It's simple, my SMV is not high enough. I thought that was a healthy and objective thing to say. I know we are our thoughts, and although what I say is true I think it could be damaging. I'm starting to think I have an unhealthy perception of my SMV, please help me guys. How do I correct this way of thinking "it's not enough"?

Thank you.