So back in the day when people followed social norms and religions that promoted monogamy and healthy relationships between people who genuinely liked each other both physically and emotionally and rationally, which put down promiscuousness and such...sounds like much better times. Women properly respected men (and vice versa), people had more sensible gender roles, men were men and were not told to hold back their masculinity, women were women and were not told to be more masculine.

With all this gone out the window, what we have is a bunch of promiscuous women and fewer men even having sex because of less monogamy. We also have children being raised in worse family situations because there are less nuclear families. We have women who resort to stupid hierarchical rating systems like height because so many guys are pussies that's all they have to go by.

How on earth do people think this is a fulfilling way to live life?

Sure, us men can learn game and looks max and make money and such. But what does that get us? Sex?

What's there to be gained from this sex that we get from "spinning plates" (AKA cheating)? When I look back at at my life when I'm 70, I am not going to be like "Man, having sex with the 20 girls I spun when I was 30 was the most valuable thing I could have ever done". I probably will have completely forgotten them.

So what is the meaning in chasing this stuff if girls are just going to treat you like an object, have sex with you until it ends, and then move on?

The idea promoted by most religions and by traditional values makes a lot of sense - not being promiscuous and settling down early with one person takes the stress of finding a mate out of your brain's "RAM" so you could be more productive and focus on more meaningful things. Rationally, that sounds like a lot better deal than just sex with girl after girl that feels good but means nothing and requires a lot of time, money and effort that could be going to something more meaningful, like building a business or writing a book. Something that you can look back on when you are dying and think confidently "I am proud that I did that".

I could understand a few casual flings when you are starting out to get a feel for the waters, but keeping up this lifestyle forever doesn't make any sense.