Me and this girl have known each other for a few years, we talked on and off, always with feelings involved. Now, we've been talking since April, and made a strong bond. She is overall very submissive to me, cancels other plans to see me, compliments me a lot, initiates 90% of the physical touch, always dresses nice for me, does her hair, hygiene etc. She also told me she loves me multiple times.

She is a virgin and was scared to get intimate at first, but she started exploring her sexuality with me thanks to the advice I got here about 3 weeks ago. So far, I got 2 blowjobs, she let me cum on her face both of the times.

I usually see her once a week, sometimes twice. I started vetting her for a LTR, but she just demoted herself hard.

❌This is our text convo few days ago (have to translate, can't upload screenshots):

Her: you got time?

Me: if you want me to come over, i've been drinking, can't drive

H: i just wanted to talk, but if you're with anyone..

M: we can talk

H: are you with anyone or no? now or ever? i believe that you'll tell me the truth

M: no

H: blah blah blah she switched the conversation asking me how my day was

H: next time i will get down on my knees (last time I was at hers it she didn't want to, she was on her period and had a something like a cold sore)

M: good girl

H: you won't let me swallow, why?

M: i love cumming on your face, but ill let swallow if you ask nicely

H: i was just curious, why on the face?

M: we talked more about it and I told her how i had the best orgasm I've ever had when she sucked me the last time, which is true

❌Yesterdays convo:

H: are you free on thursday?

M: perhaps i will be

logistics

M: why don't you send me nudes sometimes? (I asked because she turned the convo sexual last time, wanted to explore more with her. According to her she's never done it. She comes from a milionaire family and is a virgin. I don't believe her but at the same time can't say she's lying.)

H: why would i do that?

M: because i want you to

H: don't you have other hoes for that? (never talked about other girls, she noticed preselection from parties, people talking about me, girls commenting on my IG pics etc.)

M: do i?

H: you don't?

M: i want to have you for that

H: go fuck yourself, i'll never be this for you left her on read

❌Today's convo:

H: we'll talk about it when we see each other

M: we wont see each other if you keep up this behavior

H: what's up with my behavior?

M: read your last 2 messages, either stop or don't, but I won't be here for that

H: i'll never behave like you want me to, i'm not like that, i admit what i said was wrong, but if I knew how you're gonna face this i would've stopped trying long ago (she has been pushing for a LTR for quite a bit)

left her on read again

I may have failed a shit test or two for her to do this, but I realize this is massive disrespect and acting up. My answer to what I have to do other than demote her is make her apologize, promise to never act like this again or I'll leave (is it an ultimatum or setting boundaries?), fuck other bitches until she comes crawling back and when she does make her suck my dick like crazy and treat her more like a plate, because I admit I have been treating her like a girlfriend (and vetting her for a LTR, as I said).

Anything else to do here or is my plan fine? Going to the boxing gym to train my ass off, have a nice day everyone!