Might be a long post, but I'll try my best not to do that.

We were together for nearly 2 years. Living together too. Younger than me by 7 years - I'm 34. She was very cute, petite, smart, ambitious, eccentric, sarcastic and affectionate with an amazing ass. My ideal girl basically.

I don't want to drone on about how the break up affected me, but let's just say it affected me a lot more than I thought it would. I thought I was truly Red Pilled and could handle anything that happened, but then this happened. I've got plates spinning again, but I just do not feel anything for them. I love sex of course, and I've had more than enough of it to fill 3 average lifetimes, but at this point it's all starting to feel meaningless. Connection is what I want more than anything, as sad as that might sound.

But as nice as these other girls are, none of them compare to her. Yeah, I know, major oneitis, right? I don't even lack abundance. I just fucking loved and adored this girl. Good girls are genuinely hard to find. I know there's more out there, and this will all eventually pass, but it's been nearly 2 months now and I still can't get her out of my head no matter what I do.

I made the mistake of checking her social media recently, and she's been posting half-naked pics of herself, acting like a bit of a hoe. She's fully entitled to do that of course, and it's none of my business at all, and you may say AWALT, but that is very out of character for her to do.

She was never like that, even before I met her. Of course every woman has the potential to behave like a hoe now and again, but it's a very sudden character change for her and actually goes against what she claimed would be her moral values. She was 1000% a hoe in the bedroom for me however, and extremely loyal. I know this for a fact. I was the one who fucked the relationship up, I admit it. I got off my purpose and started becoming more and more focused on the relationship. I could see it happening in real time, but failed to correct course.

Help me dudes. It's pathetic enough that I'm feeling this way, let alone at my age. I should know better than this, and I should be better than this. It's not like I haven't been through break ups before. This one just hit different.