I started working at this place out of college. I have been trying to make friends (not long serving ones) while maintaining the "never shit where you eat at" rule which is fucking me here I guess. Keep in mind this department is made up of mainly freshers and no one knew each other prior .

The problem begun when one girl(the hottest one here) started flirting with me. There's three coworkers in my circle who tried approaching her but she turned them down and approached me in front of them. This made them go nuts.

Anyway I tried to keep it friendly and reciprocated. We flirted and I limited it to flirting only. After that they approached other girls in my department who too brushed them off and started getting way too friendly and touchy with me instead. Observing that I wasn't in the mood of dating them they started losing interest and started hanging out with other people. I didn't mind and moved along.

Then after a few days, I started hearing rumour flying about myself on how I steal other people's girl, womanizer, cheater. I figured out it was those three men who started it. Then came the scheming of these men when they sort of started bitching about me with other people. Most men started acting passive aggressive around me.

After a few weeks of whining the 1st girl agreed to go out with one of those guys yet he still continued bitching about me. I would just be talking to her when he or one of his friends would interrupt and say stuff to her like like: "oh he likes you." Or "you like him don't you". This gave her an ego boost.

This guy would also try to touch his girl in front of me while staring at me. I knew he was trying to tease me so I just acted like I didn't care or didn't know what was going on. Everytime the girl would shut him down in numerous ways whenever it was in front of me.

There were days when I was just sad because of my uncle's sudden death(he was close to me ). I never told anyone about it yet these guys noticed that I had a frown. So they started gossiping that I was sad because I lost a girl to a coworker.

From then on I get angry stares from some of my co-workers whenever I am taking to a girl, new or old. I can feel the hostilities.

In normal circumstances I would just bang some of these chicks just to rub it in their faces. In the past I had friends who would bully such men. I have always encountered this type of male behaviour in the past where girls would give me more attention but this time I don't want to sleep with anyone. So it has been sort of confusing on how to deal with such men.

I will have to live with these people for 2 more years, so some advice would be great.

Tldr: girls at workplace give more attention to me. Guys get jealous and act passive aggressive with me even when one of them is going out with with one of those chicks. How do I deal with it?