I see this same behavior in MYSELF, "red-pilled" friends, 4chan, in most who are familiar with TRP; but I don't want to focus on others so instead I will describe my life. I Swallow TRP, then vomit out undigested pill a few days/weeks later and fall back into my computer chair.

Even someone as lost as me can clearly see that there is a HUGE GAP between those read+know vs those who practice+understand. There are endless phonies who really convinced themselves they are red-pilled but only a tiny minority actually live a life of their own choosing.

I've gone through the following cycle countless times:

1. Lost in a pleasure prison of my own construction. Endless internet, gaming, and drug consumption. Zero progress toward goals.
  2. Stumble upon some enlightening video or post leading me to motivation.
  3. Take immediate and strong actions, read, set goals and plans, deleting apps and games, promises and deadlines.
  4. Live my true self My true life. These few days/weeks are the only time I'm truly living. I feel unstoppable looking into the future I could have if I stick to my goals.
  5. Wakeup 2 months later realizing I've somehow done a full circle all the way back to square 1. Repeat.

How do I escape this pleasure prison? I do not like the man/habits I've created.

My recent ideas have all been centered around running away from this room, leaving all my belongings/habits and getting an apt across country but as I think about it more this seems more like a childish waste of brainpower than an actual solution.

I can clearly see where I want to be in a few weeks/months/years but all attempts so far have led me to this computer chair with minimal results.

Can any of you see my fatal flaw? ANY advice will be cherished by me!