So we broke up and I wanted her back the same week, she said she wasnt ready for a relationship. I came to the conclusion its because i dumped her twice and ruined her trust. Its been about 31 days No Contact. Heres what ive noticed from her

Day 2-7: Sad heartbroken emotional memes about being emotionally empty

Day 10: She removed her Whatsapp profile photo. She is very immature, and she does this when she is hurt/sad/heartbroken. She did this when her grandmother passed away for example. And she did it when we stopped talking during the dating phase. So she uses it for big emotional moments. Basically she is admitting she is hurting which is usually a good sign after break ups compared to indifference. Girls do this when they want you to reach out. Apparently this is a common trend amongst younger girls 18-25. In other words, she did this to make me reach out, but I didnt.

Day 24: Two weeks later she put up a profile photo, wearing a dress I bought her for her birthday a few months ago.

Day 26: She changed her photo again. She changes her photos a lot when she used to want my attention or me to reach out. She did this more often before we were official and when i was single and not giving her lots of attention. Back when we were in the talking phase and didnt talk for a while, if she changed her profile photo i would usually set up a date after. Just a weird pattern i noticed.

Day 29-31: Shes been posting a lot using emojis that we used in our conversations. Ive known her for 2 years and she never used these emojis. But now shes using them on Twitter, Instagram in the captions, the emojis i used to use with her.

Were currently at Day 31 and when i saw the emojis the past few days i felt that these were obvious signs compared to the other ones. Ive known her for 2 years she never used these emojies before, until 1 month of breaking up? As if shes been reading our old convos or something, because theyre all in there.

For those wondering why she doesnt reach out to me otherwise its all breadcrumbs, its because I technically broke things off with her. So the ball is in my court, I believe. But you can argue maybe its in hers because she didnt want to continue the relationship after I reached out again, but maybe it was too soon.

Should I reach out to rekindle things soon if im getting all these hints from her? I have been dating other women but I have days where i regret breaking up with her to begin with. I still plan on giving it a few more months, because im working a lot and working on myself in the meantime..

P.S. I dumped her twice, very fucked up. But i was not abusive or it wasnt a bad relationship at all. They were two isolated ugly moments in the relationship. So maybe the space apart is making her realize the good in the relationship and that although i shouldnt have broken up the second time she realized she did contribute to the second break up? I know its common for this to happen.