Long story short she cancelled because of work 2 weeks ago. Apologized profusely, didnt offer a reschedule. I gave her some space to reach back out (soft next), she messaged me about 5 days later sad and sulking that I "ignored" her apology. I messaged a few days later, she told me she loves me, loves being with me, etc.

I reciprocated because she has been a solid LTR (besides the flakes) and I thought we were making up from the soft next. To be clear I soft next'd this time because this was the second flake in the past 5 times ive seen her. I was willing to forgive her after this. So We were texting per normal, the convo was a very good exchange of flirting, emojies, high interest instant texting and enthusiasm.

The next day I set up a date, her response was not a Yes or No, but that she told me her cat got lost, she is super sad etc. I offered to help her out, and she didnt reply at all to my offer to help. At that moment I realized this was one of those BIZARRE excuses that women blurt out.

The next day came around, and we were quickly approaching on flake #2 back to back. At this point i havent seen her in almost 3 weeks. She updated her profile to a photo of her cat. I gave the benefit of the doubt, that maybe the cat was actually lost, but thats no excuse to leave her boyfriend on read after not seeing him. A lot of people were telling me to break up with her here, and i knew i had to, but i decided to give her a last chance as her grandma passed away 2 weeks ago, and apparently lost her cat yesterday. I wanted to feel out the situation to prod for more information before dumping her, for my own conscience.

I told her that "It doesnt feel like were in a relationship." She instantly apologized and told me her family was in town (I think bc her grandma passed) , shes so sad from the cat. ---- for some context I believe her family was really in town this past weekend, she used trickle truth. Why? It was a holiday weekend and i think she was using this as an excuse.

I replied she needs to make it up to me, she said "Of course. You are my love" bunch of lovey emojies

I told her "Tell me when you're free"

She replied with "Yes of course. Ill let you know. I cannot stand the urge to kiss you all over and xxxxx"

She started toying with me. So I told her that "We are over. I want to be single again. I wish you the best."

She replied "What? Are you serious?"

And I didnt reply then deleted her number. Didnt wanna give closure. Even though im sure its quite obvious why

Guys my LTR literally pulled the 3 flake "Ill let you know" card on me, the disrespect and the cherry of disrespect with the sext which was obviously beta bait to make me chase. She was never big on sexting, so i saw it as incongruent.

Did I overreact? We have never fought before, she never disrespected me in person, she was submissive, never withdrew sex. But she flaked 3 times in a row and hit me with the "Ill let you know" to make it sting.

I had to dig deep to give her a fair last chance to give a good excuse and reschedule, and she decided to shit on it and use that last opportunity to toy with me like a simp. (Ill let you know + cant wait to ffuck you babe in other words)

Does "Ill let you know" have a different meaning in a LTR compared to the casual dater where its obviously blowing you off.

I feel pretty good now, but maybe the high will wear off and ill feel shit tomorrow. But I do feel a little bad she lost her grandma, cat, and boyfriend in a 2 week span.

There is the very slim chance the "Ill let you know" was genuine but i know 99% of the time its not. Its my LTR, she basically has a fairly flexible schedule, she makes it, and occasionally she does get called in. So i knew it was bs.

Edit: She changed her profile photo to a pic of her cat (to convince me hes really lost) and posted a photo of her and her mom at the restaurant eating dinner (to convince me shes really in town) within 1 minute of my break-up text. She hasnt posted for weeks. Sounds like she doesnt think i believed her and it was an excuse, trying to convince me to not break up, but still blew me off....?