I made a post about this the other night. She agreed to come over, she told me that work called in last minute, she apologized profusely, didnt reschedule.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I ignored her for a week waiting for her to reach out, as that was her second flake in past 6 meetups. (4 for 6). She wrote back, we talked. I scheduled another meetup for tomorrow night. She didnt say yes or no, she literally told me

"Im Sad. Yeras is lost. He is not home" with a bunch of crying emojies

I replied back, "Where are you now? Lets search the neighborhood on my motorcycle" as she does not have a vehicle (we live in a public transportation city)

She literally didnt write back at all. If she really lost her cat, wouldnt she tell me "Yes come now" instead of letting her cat roam the streets?

Using reason here, it just makes no sense, and now im beginning to think it was an excuse to the tier of "my grandma died" or some strange bizarre excuse girls use to flake.

Im not a big LTR guy, but Ive heard that LTR's typically will sabotage a relationship when they are closing on a branch swing. She sometimes texts me in 1-5 minutes but now sometimes its common for her to wait 1-3 hours. Between that and the flakes, I am starting to think something is up. And just a weird gut feeling

The thing is she never shit - tests me in person. She never got into a masculine bitchy frame with me ONCE. We have been dating for 10 months now. The sex and spark is at an all-time high. I would be worried if all of these signs started manifesting. I thought there are multiple warning signs women show before a breakup occurs. There is no sex withdrawl, increased shit tests, bitchfests, disrespect.

P.S. She has not flaked the third time yet officially. She just texted me that reply when i invited her, not saying yes or no. Chances are she will text tomorrow in the morning, but im already expecting another flake. Its just a bizarre reply and then she didnt follow up on my reply earlier, making me think its not actually lost and made up excuse. Something is up if there is 3 flakes out of 6, it doesnt matter if there are no other warning signs.