But no reschedule. The apology was very long and it seemed she was open to meeting up again. But there was no reschedule. Im aware that there is ALWAYS a "sincere" excuse/apology when girls flake.

How am i supposed to differentiate between that and being blown off by my gf? She didnt give me a reschedule. I havent spoken to her in a week now, on Saturday midnight she texted me that I forgot about her, with a sad sulken emoji face. I ignored that one too.

Wtf?

All she had to do was offer a reschedule, show some action not some fluff. She gave me a seemingly genuine sob story apology with a sad face. Am I being a dick or am I righteous in ignoring her for a week for this?

For context, this is the 3rd flake in the past 4 months, but we normally hang out 3-4 times a week.

Am I punishing her for not doing anything wrong? I have thought about it this week, and technically she was really sorry, and now im thinking she cant really apologize again because she already did, leaving us at a stalemate? Theres really not much she can say on text after an apology, generally.