She used to always ask me a variation of this. I took them as comfort tests, and treated them accordingly. She constantly used to hint that I was a bit too high value for her (I bet you get a lot of girls. I have a feeling you have many girls im just another one etc)

So initially I took it that my SMV was constantly dreading her and she was insecure.

But the comfort tests kept coming back in that variation, mainly during our fights. The third time she asked me that in a 1 month span, I basically told her "Sure." because the comfort wasnt working. She said "Omg youre so serious" And she never brought it up again.

Anyways, I am not so sure if these were comfort or shit tests. And I think those were actually out of baggage, such as a form of abandonment issues? So shes constantly making sure i wont abandon her?

I just never dealt with a girl asking me these questions before, when everything in the relationship was going smoothly. On the other hand, I did explore the possibility that she may have a second guy lined up and she wanted to make sure that this relationship wasnt crumbling before branch swinging...?

Its irrational, so im not sure if it was a comfort/shit test, branch swing in progress potentially, or most likely abandonment issues from childhood. She definitely has daddy issues, she didnt have the best relationship with her dad, he was present but not emotionally.. she does love him at the end of the day.