So, matched with a hot chick on Tinder and got her number. Started texting with great rapport in the sense of teasing/inside jokes and all. She also turned out to be a good 2 inches taller than me lol which I handled with the usual agree and amplify's and me liking long legs on a chick anyway, she seemed fine with it. Texting phase lasted about 2 weeks without me making plans (long I know), so she asked me out for a drink.

We go on the date, might have started off somewhat awkward but as the night progressed I got more in my element. After the drink we go walk around and I escalate with some kino, having her sitting on my lap, carrying her etc. We end up in the back of my car listening to the radio, she does the puppy eyes (TM) at me so I go in for the kiss. She kisses back very enthusiastically so I keep escalating, making out and touching each other for a good while until I go to unzip her pants, at which point she says something along the lines of "Let's save that for next time". No problem, we just keep making out and it didn't feel like a rapport break or anything. It starts to get late and I drive her back to where she parked her car, cause it was night and otherwise she'd have to walk the whole distance. Just before she gets out of my car she once again says "Until... next time?" quite hesitantly and I reply "Sure" with a smile.

After that I didn't text her for 2 days to build up some tension. Next day was her birthday so I texted her happy birthday and initiated a convo again which was going well. I asked her to go see a movie or something soon but suddenly she was swamped with schoolwork for at least 2 weeks (it wasn't a busy period in the semester at all). The conversation peters out and I assume that if she's interested she'll text me so I don't initiate anymore. She doesn't contact me anymore and unfollows/-friends me on everything a while later. I also walked past her on campus around that time but she was quick to pull her phone out and stare at it the moment she saw me lol, didn't try to talk to her.

Any obvious mistakes I made? I think it's odd that she seems attracted to me (asking me out, puppy eyes, making out) and talked about meeting up again only to practically ghost later. Not butthurt cause I've already got the next chick lined up to see, but I'm just trying to learn and don't quite understand this one. Maybe not enough comfort after the first date bc I didn't text for so long?