Ive learned to use silent treatment on my Gf whenever necessary. Ive tried "communicating" from a non-needy position and that didnt work, she just saw how much I "cared" and/or used whatever scraps of weakness i exposed against me somewhere down the line. Whenever I pointed out what behavior i didnt like, she was able to connect the dots and use that weakness against me, in typical girl fashion trying to chink your armor.

When I withdraw attention, ignore her, leave her on read for a few days, its the only thing that works.

But the thing is that sometimes she will complain that "Im cold" or if I tell her ive been busy she will say "People make times for the things they care about" or "You forgot me?" when i leave her on read.

Which sort of opens up another can of worms. But it DOES fix her behavior, but now im labeled as cold by her, and she will use this description whenever she complains i dont give her enough attention.

Truth is im not cold, i can be and will be when its needed and called for, im no doormat. But overall I am a good leader in the relationship and i do have her best interests at heart, and she knows it. But its just petty gf argument fodder.

Is this normal to receive the "Youre cold" "You dont care about me" when withdrawing attention? Its the only thing that gives me the upper hand. No matter how good my viewpoint is when I "communicate" with her I feel super beta and I get this impression she is trying to vow for more power, manipulate me. Btw, all girls manipulate, so its just the way it is.

At the end of the day she swallows me, doesnt withdraw sex, my boys always are impressed and a bit mystified how she treats me very well and is very submissive. I just have to deal with the "cold" card she pulls in our private dialogue. This is about the extent of her nagging, but its just a once every blue moon we have a little fight this comes up, not an everyday thing.

Watch what she does not what she says, but im trying to be open minded that maybe im doing the right thing, sloppily, and maybe can use some improvement in an area im not seeing, just wanting to fix a blind spot in my game per se.

Thoughts?