I have a plan.

I want to inseminate a girl but doing it trough fertility clinic where she gets my seed as a clinic client rather than a LTR. This way I want to avoid problems with alimonies if something goes wrong.

Then If I feel like it I might move in with her and raise a kid or live separately [twin house] and raise the kid.

I need as much brainstorming as possible please. What are legal dangers and how to do it the best.

I'm in UK at the moment.

Insemination can be in other country? Can legal system. legally connect the dots?