Gonna try to condense this and keep it short as possible (she's is a little unstable)

FWB I have been seeing is begging for me back, after I soft/hard nexted her (not sure yet which) due to her being really disrespectful when we hung out, and lying to me about some stuff.

Known her for 1.5 years. On and off fwb, this most recent time has been the past few months.

Basically, she met a guy online who lives 10 hours away from her. Now I wouldn't give a shit, except... the last 2 times we hung out, even though we fucked 2-3 times each day, when we weren't fucking she was GLUED to her phone texting him for hours at a time. So much so that if I asked her a question sometimes she wouldn't hear me. So much so that I didn't wanna be around her, even though the sex was awesome, because being ignored like that made me feel like shit and like she didn't even wanna be there.

I confronted her about how this was pissing me off and I'm not okay with someone I hang out with basically blowing me off for their phone the entire time, and she got all bratty and gaslighted me "wtf, so you don't want me to have any friends?! You just want to control me, you just want ownership of me blah blah blah."

Well.. turns out even though we were hanging out and fucking, this guy she talks to online thinks that they are bf/gf together. And she really idealizes him and gushes about him, whereas with me when we hang out, like I said even though the sex is really awesome, besides the sex she kind of makes me feel shitty with her disrespectful behavior.

So, I said fuck off and told her if she is so obsessed with that guy that she can't put down her phone, then she should just go be with him. So I ghosted her and planned on moving on with my life.

It has been a week since I ghosted her and she has been blowing up my phone day and night, like 30-40 texts/sexy pictures etc PER DAY, begging for me back, saying she loves me, saying that we are supposed to be together and she doesn't want to talk to that other guy anymore, telling me how shes crying all day, having panic attacks, saying she wants me to own her pussy, how she will never be able to forgive herself for this, saying she wants to be my girlfriend, etc.

As you can see, she is retarded and communicating with her is basically a no-go. She completely didn't understand the problem in the first place, which wasn't that I was jealous and wanted her exclusively, but that I wasn't okay with her being a disrespectful, dismissive cunt to me while we hung out.

So IDK what to do. Part of me wants to take her back because I really liked hanging out with her and having sex with her, and she apologized a lot and what not, but another part of me doesn't want to put myself in that situation again, where I am feeling like shit and feeling like the second option, feeling taken for granted. I haven't responded yet.