Two weeks ago, I made a post about how I thought I girl I was seeing was emotionally cheating. A week later she did, she gave head to the drug dealer.

I was angry at myself for not seeing the red flags and not being strong enough to cut her off. However a sense of relief that I wasn't crazy. I knew she was a hoe, because I fucked her the same week I met her. I made a mistake by making her sign a paper to be my girlfriend. I should've kept her like a side chick. The same week she cheated, I kissed her and tasted something salty. She said it was the alcohol. When I found out on Friday I plotted to expose her on Monday since I work at my school. She cried denying everything even with evidence. To the point where all here friends made me the victim and gaslight me. I was talking to the rival chad whose friends with her and he yelled at me saying I should keep using her for sex ( He's the one that told me she cheated).

I listened and now she want to do freakier stuff during sex. I recorded her beating her back out and her giving me head. The same chad told me she keeps texting how she wants my kids. It's even more scary because she doesn't want me to use a condom, even on birth control. I told her we're not together after the incident, and she still denies everything. She even swore on her dead brother's name that she didn't straight to my face. Now she's posting me all over her social media how much she loves me( she's not showing my face). She made me her background photo and it got me thinking, Is it all Fake ? She's taking it too far, she can deny what she did but going to have to leave me alone.

Now some questions : What can I do better? ( The next girl will not be getting away with any of this) Any mistakes on my part ? ( I didn't set strong boundaries)