I have been in college for 2 years now. Sometimes I’ll meet some guys I hit it off with, and they are always down to meet up, go out, drink, smoke, just chill etc.

We get along, crack jokes, they’ll give me free beer free weed, vice versa, good friendships. But I notice that they will rarely ever hit me up first. It’s always me reaching out.

It sort of makes me feel like they are just bored and are down to chill under those conditions.

Are these red flags or some guy friends just are passive and I guess (“not leaders”) when it comes to initiating plans.

All my best friends from high school back home hit me up all the time. I know it’s not fair to compare college bros to childhood best friends, but sometimes I’m not sure what to make of it.

Is it considered a friendship red flag if guy friends you meet do this to you? Like I said they’re almost always available to hang out and have good vibes we crack jokes etc. I just want some redpilled chill ass dude friends who are on their mission killing life, I want to surround myself with friends like this, so I’m constantly trying to find some solid male friends

Do some guys just passively tumble thru life and wait for others to make plans? Or are these “fake” college friends?