I've had a straight gorgeous Colombian girl addicted to my ugly fat balding ass. My family and I are middle class, she comes from "Close the bank for other patrons they're coming in with a armored truck" type of money. As far as status we were both in the same year of Engineering, her having much higher work ethic and grades than I.

Another tiny petite drop dead blonde I cold approached. She goes to a bar and has the whole place buying her drinks. I'm way uglier than her, and she didn't really know my "status" or "wealth", but we were fucking on the second date. She had no reason to believe I was better than her. Had her begging to drop my other plates and LTR her 2 weeks in.

My last ex, much hotter than me. Had guys in her online dating profile MUCH hotter than me. Straight wealthy chiseled chads, but she fucked and stayed with my ugly nerdy ass.

And the definition of hypergamy too, wanting only the best. Men are polyamorist we want it all, women are hypergamous they want only the best. How does that make sense when they fuck a different dude every day of the week.

It seems to me like as long as you have a dick, are in the right place at the right time, and can hold a decent conversation.... You can bang.

I have no doubt that lifting, looks, status, money and all that shit are important. But I'm starting to feel like its not AS important as TRP makes it out to be. You can still be fucking average and get a hot ass girl. Literally my ex said that she chose me because my opener on tinder was "If you where a soup what kind of soup would you be" and she found that hilarious. She skipped muscles McGee because my shitty line struck something in her despite being a balding geek.

I feel like I've lived semi-paralyzed because I haven't been the BEST. The most hottest, the 1%, the top of the tinder chain, the best game and shit.... I'm starting to realize that this stuff is the ideal but even a regular fucking Joe can get laid. Just groom, put on some cologne, don't be obese and have fun.