So long history short I was living with my ex for 8 years, we have a daughter (didnt married but almost the same for the law here). She was a virgin, always loving and took care of me until the kid arrived, then shit started to wane with time. A year and half ago I was jobless and depressed, she had the brilliant idea to start flirting with "only girls" online and I discovered it (thats when I swallowed the red pill and found this) the day I discovered it she lied to my face until I got the truth out of her, almost snapped there and went pyshical but I withholded my sanity. After that she kinda "apologized" but it was my fault in her eyes cause I wasnt gaming her enough, took the bullet and we agreed to work again on us, I did improvements, got a new and better job, got more variety to our sex life and to be less of a pussy. But she was being the same as before, so I switched into full dread and improving my smv, then I discovered she had a secret ig (kinda new) and she was posting pictures of her legs and in front of a mirror and chats with only guys, I confronted her and once again it was my fault. look what she said: Me: how its my fault? She: I just need attention and people to say me Im beatiful Me: I always say that to you, that you are beatiful and I show you every time we have sex how much I desire you. She: Not sexual attention, just to be loved Me: So you are seeking love and company with a hot instagram and that kind of pictures? Come on.

We had a big fight, she didnt really apologize, I told our family about what she was doing and only then she apologized. We stayed together, but ny trust in her was broken, reading post here I became bitter about love, marriage and shit (in a good way). I started cheating.. hard with lot of girls and started withdrawing from the relation. Oh boy she switched 180° she started again to be kind with me, sex improved but lots of times i was the one "not in the mood" and she finally told me about wanting to have another kid.

In that moment I knew she was only being like this cause she was afraid of losing me or she was liking the shitty treatment in a twisted female way. I withdrawed more from the relation, got a young cute pussy of 19 that worships me (im 32, shes 27). Then she started to figure out what was happening and discovered I cheated on her, I went for honest with her and told her how many and what things I did with a poker face. She cried and I leaved the house, now fast formar 5 months since the and you have me. Im living with friends (we rented a big flat together) and the flat its a fuckfest, im fucking like I never did, but I feel empty, I need more, wheres love? Why are all woman douchbags that only love tou when youre a cunt? Im still fucking my ex when I go see my daughter but she always make a point about being only physical, cause she cant forgive me, that hurts me cause she wasnt a saint and I still dream with a family I destroyed cause she started being a cunt.

I know onetis, hard next, get more pussy, hit the gym... damn. I know these feelings or male hamstering are like 20 steps back.