Serious question. Today this girl a bit chubby hit me up on OLD, been on nofap for almost 30 days so definitely felt horny but figured it was an easy smash, no date she said she'd be over in an hour. We played some games, ended up navigating to the bedroom and gave her a massage which usually ends up with the girl taking her clothes off. Now as she undresses I notice she's bigger than her pictures which was already a red flag (catfish) but she was submissive so I took the opportunity to try some things.

As we got more intimate I started fingering her and noticed a slight odor which turned me off a bit but honestly speaking I've smelled worse before. As this went on a bit she asked me to eat her, mind you I don't like eating pussy nor do I like eating someone I just met, and with the smell I kind of brushed it off said it's not really my thing but wanted to make her feel good which reassured her a bit. I couldn't stay hard to wanna fuck so long story short, she blew me and I nutted on her and sent her on her way. Is there an easier way to avoid girls with odor or do you just take the L and cut the night short?