Feeling really deflated. We both really like each other and it’s going well but I’m losing patience with her sometimes.

She’s been really tired lately as she has a new intense job which requires long 12 hour shifts 5 days a week. Normally she is in bed by 9-10pm on weekdays.

I booked a weekend away this weekend and I’m currently sat on my own on the sofa on our final night before we check out tomorrow, typing this out whilst she’s upstairs in bed with all her clothes on. She expects me to just lay in bed with her cuddling her whilst she falls asleep and I’m wide awake. She kept mumbling half asleep ‘I’m just having a rest’ which obviously was not true

The time we spend together in the day is fun and she’s her normal self, then it gets to a certain time after eating food or a few drinks and she suddenly turns and becomes a complete zombie and wants to fall asleep.

This doesn’t happen all the time but something similar has happened a few times in the past couple of months and it’s beginning to get on my nerves.

Especially this weekend which was meant to be a romantic getaway and she’s fallen asleep early on consecutive nights.

I’ve lightheartedly joked with her and offered her to come downstairs and have a drink but she said half asleep ‘sorry no, I’m exhausted’. I said ‘come on it’s our last night, it’s a Saturday night, I don’t know what to do with myself I’m wide awake and you’re just here in bed’ (obviously in a normal situation and just get up and do my thing, but we’re away and there’s nothing for me to do except browse my phone) and she just apologized again and basically said something along the lines of ‘what do you want me to do’ and gave me this look as if she was worried an argument was about to happen

I ended it by saying fine I’ll entertain myself then and leave you to it and left her to fall asleep.

What should I say to her in the morning and how should I act? I don’t want to appear butthurt but should I be right to be pissed off?