So a little context, I am a college student and last week I moved out to be home for the summer. Had a couple flings but I dropped those, one girl who I was in FWB territory with I keep in touch with over text rn. I make it brief and I only talk to her once or twice a week so far. I might see her a couple times but until august she’s away in some buttfuck nowhere town. I kept talking to her because she treats me good and I put in basically zero effort, she’s not LTR material though. I’m thinking it’s worth it to keep her around because she’s pretty invested in me but I’m not invested in her and if I barely have to do anything I might as well. I’m trying to secure some girls for the summer too so that I don’t end up being invested in her all that much too. Ideally when she comes back we will get back to normal but I’m also aware that she might not be interested by then. On the up side I figured that it would be nice to have her when I come back to college if we stay in touch. What do you guys do in these kinds of situations?