Hi guys,

a few days I ago I have met a girl (cold approach). We decided to meet up a few days later. During the conversation we fixed a day and a time (between 6-7 pm). On the said day I messaged her around 1 pm and asked her if 7 sounds good. Around 3pm I got a message with "Hey, I overslept, I still have to do a lot I am not sure I can make it today. I will let you know later"

Its not my first time that I have received a message like that from a girl. And to be honest, when I receive messages like that I get extremely angry. In my opinion, such a thing is just super selfish and not emphatic. Nobody would write something like that to a friend. Why is it not possible to write something like this in the morning or the day before? That would not make me nearly so angry.

But since I get pissed off by this, I also get irrational and don't really know what to say anymore. So I ask a few friends of my during this phase to give me some ideas. I thought about this situation again and I got a view ideas how to handle the situation but I am not sure how

The ideas.

1. ignore this message and delete the contact.
  2. tell her that this is very disrespectful and then delete the contact
  3. tell her that this is very disrespectful and that she should contact me when she has time.
  4. play along, don't let it affect you and just assume that the date will still happen.

I have decided to go for option 4.

And I answered "Are you afraid? :)", whereupon she sent me only a photo on which a laptop is to be seen with the message "I must finish something until tuesday".

I replied with "looks cozy"

Any advice on that?