When I was in college, I made a lot of progress running game. I was able to lose my virginity from night game, and even had a few day game lays. At the same time, a lot of girls thought I was creepy. I was a KHHV until I was 20 and probably autistic as a kid, so interacting with girls was (and perhaps still is) totally unnatural to me. Half the time I would hit it off really well with a girl, and half the time I would come off extremely awkward and disconnected, especially if I'm anxious I'll just shut down entirely. I didn't care at the time because I was in college and there wasn't any accountability, but now I've just graduated and moved to a very liberal west coast city for tech.

I'm afraid if I try day game and come off as creepy that I could gain a bad reputation and possibly jeopardize my career. At the same time, you have to be outcome independent for game so you can take risks and polarize. But I can't be outcome independent, I'm dependent on the outcome that girls don't spread a negative reputation about me that could ultimately come back to my workplace.

TLDR; How do I learn game as beginner without risking my reputation and therefore my career?