Quick background: At 16 when I came to my new high school I was a 62kg 185cm loser, with no social awareness, friends, girls or anything of value. I was a walking loser basically. I was the doormat for all bullies and I had no idea how to fight verbally and psychically. I was a huge nice guy also. Quick forward 4 years later (now). I am 92kg and 186cm and I actually respect myself and am not a nice guy anymore.

Today's question: I was in school, watching the volleyball between some classes and this guy who is my schoolmate came up to the bag we were lying on, nothing weird. Now this other guy was livestreaming and now the guy who came (the schoolmate) started grabbing me by the throat and shit. I told him to stop doing that and I grabbed his throat back and pushed him away. He just kept on doing it, but I was telling him to stop because he's fucking annoying now.

We get back to class and as the period ends, I had a piece of paper and I throw it at the guy's head. After that, I gave him a solid punch in the ribs and pushed him with force. He though I was joking, but I gave him another punch in the face and the ribs, but then the teacher came in.

And I never say anything offensive to this guy, I basically don't even talk to him because he's toxic and I just ignore him for the most part, but he just keeps on talking to me and saying stupid shit or like poking me all the time.

Now my question is why doesn't he leave me alone, because I never say shit to him, am not disrespectful in any way, but he just keeps on disrespecting me. People in general don't respect me in the school and I think that comes from my reputation of me being a nice guy all these years. But now that I have changed and will not tolerate bullshit and disrespect people are starting to slowly take me a bit serious, but still not to the degree I want them to.