A little bit about my girlfriend. She's 19, and has a lot of green flags, being that she grew up in a strict Christian household and was homeschooled, lived in a town of under 10,000 people, and works for her Church as a caretaker for children.

A few red flags are that she takes anti-depressants, and she drinks often, when her older sister who she shares an apartment with buys her alcohol. She normally seems to just lay in bed and watch tv or sleep when she drinks. Another thing is that when we drink together and I buy white claws for us to share, she always seems to ask for the blackberry or black cherry flavors, which seems odd to me as the other flavors are just as good if not better. She's also told me that her best friend back from her home state that she texts frequently still, slept with mainly black guys, and that her friend was a slut, but she never agreed with her lifestyle. But they respected each others' decisions.

So it started when we went to go camping, and we were driving through a snowy area to get to our campsite. She's from a snowy state, where it's cold and it snows year except summer. She moved to my city/metro area 2 years ago, where there's not much snow in the state. She says "I had no idea it snowed here, it feels so much like state name", and then we keep driving, and she goes "This is so exciting, I just want to get out of the car and jump around like a snowbunny", I play it off like I don't know what that word means, because who doesn't know what it means. I basically say "We can't get out right now but that does sound like fun, we can stop at some point and get out of the car".

Now this has been bothering me for a while, this happened a month ago. She also has blonde hair and blue eyes. I can't tell if this is a glimpse of a sexual past or part of her identity that I didn't know about, or a slip that revealed some truth to her possible lies. Am I overthinking this and she could've just been naive and ignorant and been talking about an animal, or is that a really big dealbreaker/red flag? I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but something in my gut is telling that either she was trying to be purposely disrespectful to me or irritate me, or that she really has done stuff with black guys and fetishizes it.