Its my first post, I been lurking aroud here and /marriedtrp since a few months, had read the sidebar and other material, im still having troubles putting into work all the things I read and its a change thats going to take a while. Been improving myself in the way of lifting, having a better diet, and taking care of my looks a lot more.

First of all I went through a divorce a few months ago, after being red pilled by force. A few weeks ago I felt ready to test waters with girls, mostly on IG. So far I have a few low SMV girls after me, dated a cute girl until she told some shaddy stuff that was a red flag to me, have a sexy girl sending nudes but never wanting to meet (the nudes are not personalized so she must be sending them to more guys at the same time, im sure of it). And yesterday I went out with a girl a lot younger than me and with high SMV, the date was supposed to be short cause we both had to go work early, but we overstayed cause time flew past, we had a few beers and chated a looooooot, she was really talkative (wich its super rare in the dates I went). She laughed lots of times, we made eye contact a lot of times and I though about scalating with her, until she told me she had friends that always missunderstood their relation and she had to put an stop to them trying to get all kino with her. So I decided to chat like 30 minutes more and depart, I gazed my watch and told her I have to go, she wanted to stay but well I really had to go. Things is I though it was just a friendly date, so after she asked if I arrived home fine and told she wanted to meet again but she inviting the beers next time, I went full sail ahead by chat and she told me she liked me but she was afraid I was going to hurt her (she had 1 bad relation a few months ago), I reassured her we were just starting to know each other and that I wasnt going to hurt her if we were straight about what we wanted (no commitment in my case). We started to flirt hard, and and did some sexting, we agree to meet again tomorrow she even told me she was going to buy lingerie for me, and made me choose wich one I wanted. I was kinda horny and asked for a sexy pic, she denied hard and I tried to push it a little (lots of mistakes there, no need for asking for pics if she was into fucking in 24hs, and pushing it was worse).
Now I told her "How can you be scared of pics when we are supposed to meet and do even more naughty stuff tomorrow" and she told me she was uncomfortable with the topic, so I dropped it and told her that wasnt my intention and that i didnt mind if she didnt want it, she asked if I was mad and I told her "no" after that I went to sleep and when I woke up I saw a few messages of her telling she felt sick physically and that was going to skip work. Probably she will think im bad cause I didnt replied that and went radio silence. Any way to turn up this mess up?

Excuse me, my writting skills suck.

TLDR: I dated a girl, date went good but with friendly vibes, we chat after that and she tolds me she likes me. We start sexting and even put a date to do the dirty bussiness. I ask for sexy pics and she goes a few steps back. turn around?