I am a 18 year old student in his first semester who never really had the chance to meet and speak with a lot of girls when I was younger. Now that I moved out I'm trying to get into the game and found TRP recently. I wanted to improve my skills, get some experience and some girls. Long story short: Last night was the first time going out alone and it went better than I thought.

It's a Thursday night, I'm ready for the club, I go there (it's close to where I live) and notice that it's not opened for some kind of reason. So spontaneously I decide to go to a bar which I often go to. I just came into the bar on my own and just started talking to the first guy I saw sitting somewhat alone. Turns out he's a foreigner and there with a group of other foreigners. There was a beer pong tournament so he has to go so I just approach another guy. Turns out the guy is basically a fellow RP and we talk about it and he wishes me the best and the night is going good so far. I didn't approach a girl right away to have social proof first. Then one of the group of foreigners tells me there is a party by the law students in the city. So I went with them and I knew it was about to get good.

At the party I figured out after a while that I can't stay with them all of the time if I want to get a girl that night. So I just went to the dance floor and danced, looked around a little. I was too shy to really do big actions in the beginning but well somehow I turned to be dancing next to a cute blonde girl which was with her friends and she seemed to open up to me a little at least. I asked her what was her name and basically we started dancing together from that moment on and after just very little time we started making out for basically the whole night, and I gotta say she was really feeling it (actually more than I did). In the middle somewhen I secured her number and we stayed together from the night. I was asking her in which semester she was in and she said she is in semester 5. She asked me back and I just was showing one finger and started laughing and said she doesn't even want to know how old I am. Tbh I don't know if this was a good thing or but I told her that I reached the age consent in a funny way. (I don't know if she is cool with younger guys and actually I don't care but the fact that I could easily pull her was a massive confidence boost.) I was trying to put hints on going home together but she either didn't get the clues or she just wanted to stay there, probably also because of her friends. So at one point I just told her that I'll go home, we had some last little kisses and that was it.

This was the first night going out alone and it went very well imo. I've expected to have a few bad experiences at first but if you're just approaching any person you want to approach it can't go very wrong. Now if you've read so far I wanna thank you.

But since I'm new in the game I need some advice on how I should approach her via text to meet up again. Should I just try my luck immediately and ask her out, or wait some days? What would your approach be to this situation

Thanks in advance and thank you TRP for making me go alone yesterday!!!