I always had a rough relationship with my mom. She kicked me out of the house when i was a teenager. We did not talk for 6 yrs and started to have a better relationship when i was 23 yrs old. We always got into fights but always found a way to solve it again. 6 months ago we got into a major fight again and we did not talk for 6 months. So I tried resolving the situation 2 days ago and drove to her home. I wanted to ask her calmly if she will invite me to Xmas but she straight away starting yelling at me saying what a bad person I am and that I should step out of her and my little sister life for good. She went on and on what a awful person I am. I just listened and said I respect your opinion and left. In the car I got a little emotional and wrote her a message. That I respect her decision and that I regardless Love her and if she ever changes her mind she knows where to find me. Anything else I could have done? And would you guys even be open to resolving the relationship or should I just call it quits for good.