Some guy on reddit who claimed to have had a threesome said it was "the best night of his life" but he ignored my follow-up question so I wanted to ask here. (the title is my follow-up question)

There is a 10% chance my wife might allow me to have a threesome in April but I've been warned (on reddit) MULTIPLE TIMES that a threesome ALWAYS kills a relationship and I sure-as-fuck don't want to kill my relationship with my wife which is why I plan to do the threesome without her. (she lives in the Philippines and I have 2 female online friends from her country that said "maybe" to having a threesome with me and my wife)

One additional girl says she wants to watch me have live sex with my wife in front of her (which might turn into a threesome?) All three girls have video called me, sent me nudes, and gave me their real facebook.

The 2 girls who agreed to have a threesome with my wife do not know that I plan to hopefully/eventually persuade them to give me a threesome with each other. I will probably invite them BOTH to a hotel (expecting to meet my wife) then tell them that my wife had LMR to the threesome and that this was a "last minute" change in plans --- will the girls be dumb enough to believe this?

I fully expect that if they ACTUALLY show up to my hotel expecting a threesome with my wife, then they will probably arrive horny and be expecting a threesome and hopefully will use their hamster to rationalize themselves into compliance? (if BOTH girls don't agree to the threesome then I'll just send the uglier girl home and have solo sex with the prettier one)

Lastly -- I've been told "all girls are secretly bisexual" and it's fine/normal/expect to make the girls engage in lesbian stuff but if I feel shameful/guilty about making the two girls do that -- does that mean I "pussied out" and missed out on one of the best aspects of having a threesome?

I would love to watch two girls eat each other out and/or kiss or suck each other's boobs IF AND ONLY IF the girls actually were enjoying it and wanted to do it but I'd feel very uncomfortable knowing that they secretly hated it and were only doing it to make me happy.

Thank you in advance for answering any/all of my threesome questions today! (Note: if you are answering my questions but have not had a threesome -- please make that somewhat clear to me in your response so that I can put more weight/focus on the men from this community that have actually had a threesome).

P.S. Lastly -- do any of you remember the famous reddit story where a guy went to his company's Christmas party and had a threesome with 2 of his co-workers and got them BOTH pregnant that night?