Hey Everyone,

I'm a 20 yo college student. A couple of months ago I met this girl and we immediately hit it off. From the beginning on she was super into me, with her even arranging dates, etc. She also seems very solid, religious background is pretty innocent, and apparently low body count. However, here comes the problem. Like most girls her age, she loves to party. So a couple of weeks ago she decided to sign up for a college trip. At that time things between us were still pretty casual, but from the time of her signing up to now, things got a lot more serious between us with her telling me that she hasn’t been seeing me exclusively. Here is the problem. I don’t really feel comfortable with her going on this trip. It’s basically all about drinking and it’s half girls half guys, so you can imagine how that's gonna go. But because we are not in an LTR I didn’t really feel like I could tell her not to go as she had already paid and everything. Now how do I proceed when she comes back. I don’t fully trust her yet so how do I know she didn’t just hook up with a bunch of guys? She says she's never hooked up with anyone, but I don't know if I can trust that.