Before anyone thinks about it: Not oneitis for that hoe even if it‘s a long text, just want to learn.

Story: Girl I got to know before I found TRP around 8 months ago and that always has played with me (Beta bait: making out but never more, talking about sex,...) did it again on the weekend. We have the same group of friends so we will see each other again. She made out with me, then with another guy. Came back to me, told me she wants me more. Got back to the other guy. Told her I‘m never the backup guy. She made out with me again, told me she wants to blow me, blablabla, then she goes back to the other guy. This time, I told her (lost frame tho) that she can go fuck herself and that I will not let something like that happen again. She asked the next day via text if everything is alright or if I‘m mad at her.

I answered with „good, you see that you gave me a reason to. I‘ll think about forgiving you“. Later, she texted „please forgive me :(. Sorry!“

Questions:

• I read that you should not dwell on an apology. Still, I think that those words are just words and nothing more, so I haven‘t answered (yet). What should I do here? Never got in such a situation, neither thought she would apologize.
  • When I see her again: Act normal like nothing happened or what?
  • She might try to get me back as an orbiter by trying to make out with me again. I read in a post that you should never let a girl make up for disrespectful behaviour with sex since we both like sex. What should I do IF she tries that?

What I think about all that:

• Bad that I lost frame. Being drunk doesn‘t help keeping frame.
  • Good that I told her she can fuck herself (more or less setting a boundary? Enough is enough...) and not crawling back after she texted me. Would have done that without TRP.

Teach me better but my go to is to be normal with and around her but don‘t react to any sexual stuff she tries.

Cheers.